There are a dozen and more marvellous prizes up for grabs in the Graffham St Giles 2020 Christmas Fair raffle – hampers, yummy edible treats, delicious drinks, special festive goodies…
Scroll down the page to see the full list. And more are likely to be added before the draw takes place.
Many of them will be on display at Graffham Village Shop to tempt you still further.
How it works
Two books, each of 10 tickets (costing £1 a ticket), are being delivered to each household in the village with the December edition of Graffham Parish News. Don’t feel you have to buy them, but it would be wonderful if you do. More will be available soon from Graffham Village Shop, if you want them. Please return any unwanted tickets to the postbox at Grove Cottage, on the bend close to the shop. Or recycle them.
To enter, please fill in each ticket stub with your surname and phone number. Then, hand in the stubs at the village shop. If paying with cash, insert the tickets and cash in a sealed envelope. You can also pay by card (in which case just hand in the stubs at the shop):
- Online at www.stgilesgraffham.org/giving-online. Don’t mark you payment for Gift Aid as it is not eligible in this case.
- At the St Giles raffle table outside the village shop (subject to COVID-19 restrictions) between 10 am and 12 noon on Saturdays 5 and 12 December and other dates to be advised on Facebook’s Graffham Noticeboard.
Once your payment has been verified, your tickets will be entered in the draw, which will be made on Sunday 13 December.
Winners will be notified and displayed on this page, village noticeboards etc.
For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest list of prizes
- A luxury hamper of Christmas treats, courtesy of the Graffham Village Shop Association
- Six quality bottles (three red, three white) from the Wine Society
- A beautiful door swag by Georgie MacQueen
- Delicious traditional home-made Christmas cake
- A bottle of Aberlour 10-year-old single malt Scotch whisky
- A special ‘From the Rectory’ collection of produce
- Six bottles of silky smooth Spanish red wine
- A seasonal Danish marzipan cake ‘Mazarin Kage’
- Assorted M&S goodies, including a bottle of Amaretto
- Bottle of fizz, popcorn and chocolates for a Graffham Empire Movies night in
- A bottle of Smith Woodhouse 2000 vintage port
- A potted apple tree for your garden
- Hand sewn patchwork bag by Jo Morris
- Hardback copy of new Robert Harris WW2 thriller V2
- A scrumptious box of chocolates
- Bumper pack of Toblerone chocolate bars
Watch out for more prizes here and at Graffham Village Shop – where some of the prizes will be on display.
Note: While most of the photos in the above slideshow are of the actual prizes, a few are stock images to portray likenesses.
Don’t miss out on the auction, home produce and craft stalls!
Don’t forget that there are also lots of amazing treats and goodies to be snapped up in the Graffham St Giles Great Virtual 2020 Christmas Fair Auction and Home Produce and Craft Stalls. Click on the links below to find out more.