St Giles Graffham has teamed with the nationwide Parish Giving Scheme to make it as easy as possible to make regular donations to support our church.
To support your church and parish this way, please complete a copy of the Parish Giving form. You can get hold of a copy of the form by:
- Downloading a copy here. Please see the important notes below.
- Picking up a ready-printed copy from:
- St Giles Church or All Saints Chapel (when open).
- Graffham Village Shop.
- Requesting our Parish Giving Officer Carole Sargent at email@example.com to deliver one to you.
You can choose to donate by direct debit monthly, quarterly or annually.
Donations can be made anonymously, if you prefer.
The scheme includes the options for you to increase your gift automatically each year in line with inflation – which would obviously be very helpful – and to allow Gift Aid relief to be claimed thereby increasing the value of your donation by 25 %.
- Ensure that you print out the copy of the form you have downloaded in full colour and that your printed copy is legible.
- Complete the form by writing in ink.
- Tick the box at the top right of the form to confirm that you have read this information sheet. Your form cannot be processed unless you have ticked that box.
- Once you have completed the form, please post it to the Parish Giving Scheme at the address shown at the bottom of the form.
If form-filling doesn’t appeal, can can also complete the whole process quickly and easily by phone. Click here for details on how to do this.
For more information about the Parish Giving Scheme, you can download an information leaflet by clicking here.
For frequently asked questions about the Parish Giving Scheme, click here.
Thank you for helping St Giles Graffham in this way.