Dial the Parish Giving Scheme on 0333 002 1271 any weekday between 9 am and 5 pm to set up a direct debit to make a regular gift to St Giles Graffham.
One of the administrators will talk you through the process and complete all the paperwork for you – this normally takes around 15 minutes.
You will need to have at hand:
• Your personal bank account details.
• The name of the parish to which you wish to donate – which is Graffham with Woolavington, in the diocese of Chichester.
• The Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) code for Graffham – which is 1006 10277.
You will also be asked if you:
• Want to increase your gift in line with inflation each year – which would be such a help to us.
• Are eligible for Gift Aid, which will enable us to claim tax relief back from the government, increasing the value of your donation by 25 %.
Donations can be made anonymously, if you prefer.
What happens next?
You will receive written confirmation (by email or post) of your direct debit, including details of the parish you are supporting (Graffham), the amount of your gift and the date of your first donation
Graffham Parish’s Treasurer will receive a monthly statement, giving the names of all those donating in this way – unless they choose to remain anonymous – and all the amount given, plus Gift Aid if applicable.
What if you need or want to change your donation in the future?
If you wish or need to make any changes to your direct debit, you just need to phone 0333 002 1260 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about the Parish Giving Scheme, click here.
Thank you for helping St Giles Graffham in this way.